Carribean Jerk Catfish
- 4 Superior Catfish Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean or Jamaican Jerk seasoning
Preheat grill or broiler.
Combine oil, vinegar and seasoning. Brush fillets with marinade.
Place fillets on grill, skin side up, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill 2 to 3 more minutes.
Serve over spring mix lettuce blend with Black Bean Salad.
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice and lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and diced in large pieces
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro or Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix garlic, lime juice and zest, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce. Whisk in olive oil until blended.
Mix dressing and salad ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Salt and pepper to taste.